Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Resolution

OK, OK - it's been 8 months since I've posted anything. Life happens when you make other plans. It's going to be different this year, by God - I will be adding more wit and wisdom (?!) here on a regular basis.

A few things have happened over the past 8 months. My wife and I bought a place up north. It's not on a lake, but it's close (walking distance) to about 5 lakes. It's a fairly nice year - round house on 2 1/2 acres - and I'm really looking forward to next spring.

Cassie went to UMD - and she's thriving. Tony went to Wayzata High, and he's getting straight A's .

Anyway - my next posts will be full of pictures and links - I just wanted to throw something up (poor choice of words) because of the lack of activity.

Happy New Year, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home